Stabila LAX300 Cross Line Laser Level with Plumb Points
Stabile LAX300 cross line laser with plump points with 360° rotation and bright clear lines useable indoors and out.
The Stabila LAX300 cross line laser is the perfect solution when marking out floors, walls and ceilings with its 3 function and a visible line range of 20 metres.
This unit has 3 very bright, narrow and clear laser lines (horizontal, vertical and plumb line). The laser can be rotated 360° within its housing and can also be used directly on the floor, with a tripod, fastened to metallic objects by the rare earth magnet and v-groove or secured by its metal lugs using a strap.
Encased in Stabila's soft grip and shock absorbing case giving a high IP54 level of protection and the laser can be used inside and out thanks to its pulsed laser lines.
- Laser class: 2.
- Output: <1mW.
- Laser wavelength: 635nm.
- Self-leveling range: ±4.5°.
- Levelling accuracy: ±0.3mm/m.
- Line straightness: ±0.2mm/m.
- Laser beam accuracy: ±0.4mm.
- Range of visible line: 20m.
- Battery run time: 20 hours.
- Batteries included: 2 x AA 1.5 Volt.
In The Box
LAX300 laser, Target plate, Wall bracket, Case with belt loop, 3 x AAA batteries.
Standard Delivery Options
- UK Mainland - £5 Next Day Delivery
- Ireland - £10.50 Standard Delivery
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £100 & OVER *UK MAINLAND ONLY
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 14 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 14 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is fill out our returns form and email it to us. Please note for unwanted items you will have to cover the cost of carriage back to us.